Register Now
Kane99

Remember Turning Point: Fall of Liberty?

Turning Point: Fall of Liberty had an interesting idea for a first person shooter. Taking place in an alternate reality of early 1950s, where Germany and Japan won WWII and the US is fighting off an invasion of Nazi's. But, the game was a major flop on release, and was forgotten soon after. I got the game from a game trading site a long time ago, played it for maybe an hour or two and that was it. It was pretty bad. It got bad reviews across the board as well, and I guess the devs called out the bad reviews saying the game was meant for casual gamers and not hardcore gamers, and said the hardcore gamers were too hard on the game. That is mentioned here - https://www.ign.com/articles/2008/03/13/hudsons-low-wii-expectations

I'm sure some of you have played it. Did anyone here get into it? From what I played, it didn't feel like a game that was supposed to be released on a console of said generation. It played and looked like a game from a previous generation. This released on the 360, and looked like a Xbox original game.