Register Now
AI_Impaired

Well hello there...

I have been a gaming community migrant, broke off of the 1up.com community when it collapsed with a few wordy games journalist types. The community we developed kind of dried up years ago. Been occasionally popping into Resetera, but would love a smaller but still thriving community.

When it was still possible to play all the finest games you could play (say prior to 2007) I had played them. I even made a sport of finding the hidden gems and adding them to my collection. In its glory my collection was reflective of my absolutely unhealthy obsession with spending money on games. I ended up having to sell most of them over the past few years to ease financial woes. Now im just a 34 year old man with tales of some really great ones. The best ones.
These days grown ass adulthood keeps me restricted to a few games here and there. Damn if I don't like to sit around the internet camp-fire and chat about them though.

My absolute game sub-genre's of choice are probably CRPG's, or 'Immersive Sim's'.