Register Now
killamch89

Would you rather give up coffee or soda forever?

On 8/12/2021 at 9:40 PM, killamch89 said:

The smell of coffee is invigorating - just out of curiosity, where did you get that organic soda and what brand is it? It's the first I'm hearing of such a product and I'd be interested to try it.

To be fair, I hardly drink coffee so I can easily give it up as well.

We get Blue Sky. The organic one is hard to find now & is not listed on their website. But we have still found it at Health Food Stores. If you see an organic brand online, you can always ask if your local Health Food Store could order you some even if they don't necessarily carry it. We order in bulk because they also gave us a discount. 

While we haven't tried this brand, Rocky Mountain Soda based in Colorado, we know of others who have & liked it.

On 8/18/2021 at 9:48 AM, ZandraJoi said:

We get Blue Sky. The organic one is hard to find now & is not listed on their website. But we have still found it at Health Food Stores. If you see an organic brand online, you can always ask if your local Health Food Store could order you some even if they don't necessarily carry it. We order in bulk because they also gave us a discount. 

While we haven't tried this brand, Rocky Mountain Soda based in Colorado, we know of others who have & liked it.

Okay - Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. I'm about to see if I can find a retailer who has them online.