Register Now
Reality vs Adventure

Florida anti vaccination in a school just got more stupid---Kids who get vaccinated needs to stay home from school 30 days to quarantine

I hope you don't lose brain cells reading this. I'll try to be clear so your head won't explode. Oh screw it. WARNING-You will get dumber if you keep reading...

With the Florida governor defying vaccine mandates/mask mandates and suing schools that are following Biden's mandate, well now instead of actually protecting students a school is now making kids quarantine at home for 30 days if they get vaccinated. Let me repeat...kids that get vaccinated have to quarantine for 30 days at home. And they are telling the parents to hold off on getting their kids vaccinated till the summer so that they can make sure the kids are symptom free when out of school for the summer. Ummm. The summer??? 8 months away? Fuck off Florida. Just sink into the ocean. 

I guess they think getting the vaccine will give them contagious Covid. Thank you for dumbing us all down. So they don't listen to sciences, but are making something like this up. Texas and Florida at one point were trying to hide information from parents if a kid in their school was exposed to Covid. Oh, but vaccinations are treated with more care than kids who possibly can get exposed without being vaccinated. Have I said Fuck You Florida yet? And DeSantis can go fuck himself in hell too. I'm done with these quacks. We need to spank the fuck out of these adults now. The tolerant left is over. This level of stupid can't be tolerated. 

And a 'far reich wing' politician Bob Good, gave a speech to grade school students and told them to defy mask mandates because if everyone defied it then they won't be able to enforce it. You are a politician telling students to put people's lives at risk? You selfish pricks. He might have killed some students if they were dumb enough to listen to him. God damn idiot. 

For future reference, if there is ever a pandemic, make sure no republican in the world has any power. Bye world; America is gone bye bye. There's gonna be some brutal violence coming. USA entered the dark ages. Not many will make it out. Bye bye.