Register Now
Kane99

Games from fast food, beverages & food companies

It's weird to say that there has been video games released by fast food joints, food companies, and even popular beverage brands. Pepsi has Pepsiman, 7-up has cool spot, McDonalds had a game called McKids or something, and so on. And remember those Burger King games that came out for the Xbox/Xbox 360 back in 2005-2006 or so? It's so weird that these companies have made or commissioned games to be made about their brand. Are there any other food brands, beverages, or fast food joints that had their own video games? Do you know of any? I feel like there's a lot more that I am forgetting, but the ones I mentioned above are the only ones I can remember off the top of my head. 

Are there any good games? I heard McKids was pretty good, same with Cool Spot and the Burger King games like Sneak King, and their kart racer has a somewhat cult fanbase. 

Also, i remember some cereal and other food products would give you interactive CDs and DVDs. Some that I think even had full length games. They weren't anything too impressive, but it was fun to get. Reminded me a lot like when I got CDs with gaming magazines. 

4c39fe605902d23cf49c193d100bfe90

Okay, so this was just a weird coincidence, I just posted a topic about games made by food/beverage companies that have made their own games, link below, and all of a sudden I find this news article just a few minutes ago about a pro wrestler who has collected 2,706 copies of the Burger King Game, Sneak King. Sneak King is arguably the best of the three games released by Burger King, and I guess it's this guys favorite too. His excuse for the collection, is that maybe one day they will be worth a lot and he'd be rich, but it seems to be more for the laughs. I doubt anyone else owns that many copies. 

But yeah, that was weird lol. Is someone listening in on me or something? lol I wonder if it's because I searched for the Burger King games for my other topic. Either way, das weird. 

Source - https://sports.yahoo.com/wrestling-man-collects-2-706-184500698.html?src=rss

Topic I recently started: Moderator Edit: I understand you posted the second topic because you came across that article (and a fun article, I must say), but there was no need to create a separate thread for this. Hence, that is why I removed the link to the first thread then merged the two together. Remember, every time you create a new thread, you bump another tread down, so I don't feel like I'm asking for much when I ask people to try to be economical when it comes to posting new threads.

Edited by Shagger