Register Now
Yaramaki

The official VGR.COM Video game pick up thread

Guess it's the end of the month so why not post all the shit i've gotten since the last time i posted here, i keep saying myself slown down dude but it never seems to happen lol. Still all in all a pretty solid month, i'm near the end of the japanese og xbox set so that is going to be my priority now until it's finished as in having one copy of each game released minus variants and the few limited editions i'm missing maybe i'll track down those later.

ZY8EVz4.jpg

After i finish the og xbox set, i'll probably go for a complete japanese gamecube set to alongside collecting the xbox 360 and wii u set, i always said 360 would my last set i aim to complete but you know gotta keep collecting and you can never have enough games lol. I wasn't really going to buy any gamecube games but a french collector was selling off a chunk of his collection so i grabbed what i diden't have yet as his prices were pretty good. 

UGxZBtx.jpg

I always wanted to get a japanese wii because why not it's an interesting console and the japanese library of games is much better then in the west as in less crap and more unique experiences, in one of my visits to japan i almost bought this tales of graces premium bundle when it newly released but it was too big and bulky to take it with me. So i never got around picking up a japanese wii until now, saw this minty bundle on yahoo japan for about 40 bucks so i snagged it, it also came with 4 games so that's a bonus aswell :

IJLBteD.jpg

And lastly the modern crap, nearly all xbox games were games on sale apart from fallen legion which is the first Nis release on a xbox console, so i figured i had to support that, the first xbox atlus release is also out now but i've yet to pick that up. Offcourse switch games never go on sale and i only intended to pick up xenoblade chronicles 3 as you can see i failed horrible in just doing that, the only excuse i can say i had a 100 euro coupon left from that store that i got for my birthday.

LWj06sY.jpg

Edited by Yaramaki