Register Now
DC

[Sponsored] Play-To-Earn Tote Fantasy Adds Private League Functionality

Played by 15 million+ in the US alone, Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) have never really been offered in the UK until now. First launched back in September 2022, UK Tote Group’s Tote Fantasy has grown 22% every week since its inception, with punters clearly enjoying the new product which provides, not only, an interest throughout the day but also a sense of being closer to the sporting action.

Tote Fantasy is designed to combine a number of different betting products into one simple horse racing game over the duration of an afternoon. Players simply build their best stable with a budget of 10,000 mythical Guineas to try and win real money with a bet that is globally unique for the sport and only sets punters back £7. Think Football Manager but for horses with real money rewards.

Jamie Benson, Head of Tote Fantasy, believes the recent addition of Private League functionality will see further growth and engagement in the product.

Jamie, explained: “In the UK, longer term fantasy games in many sports have been around for decades, but DFS has never been a focus for the European market. However, racing not only lends itself perfectly to the medium, but also offers a bet that can take you through the day. Unlike Placepot punting, you can’t be out in the first leg, in fact, with profit to the top 25% of finishers, you are almost always in it to the last leg.”

“Ultimately, I’m a punter and a racing fan before anything else, so we’ve focussed on building a game that we want to play – and for my money, this is the best horseracing bet in the market. But I would say that. We want punters to have a go themselves as I’m confident they’ll agree.”

He added: “All betting products evolve and find their marketplace, we’ve seen spread betting come in, then exchanges, then the Lottery, happily thriving, and research shows us the younger demographic, who often have a more Fantasy/US sports/ESports focus, can enjoy access to the world of horseracing in a format they are more familiar with. We are  confident the additional ability for players to compete in their own Private Leagues will appeal to this demographic even more so…as well as to the racing purist.”

With Private League functionality now available, Tote Fantasy will be launching the updated product with two new sponsorships in the Irish racing calendar at Gowran Park on Saturday, 18 February, and at Fairyhouse on Saturday, 25 February, where Tote Fantasy is the headline sponsor of the Bobbyjo Chase - won twice before by Tote ambassador, Danny Mullins.

Play Tote Fantasy exclusively @ Tote Fantasy

Email us at advertise[@]vgr.com to learn about sponsored posts pricing.

image.png