Register Now
Shortie

How often do you play the creative modes on Fortnite?

Fortnite creative has been on the game for a while but recently, we have seen the creative area of Fortnite get a huge upgrade and now, players of Fortnite are able to use the UEFN editor that is free to download through the Epic Games launcher so that you can work on your own game modes that you can submit to be published in the game to be played by the Fortnite community. 

I tend to play a lot more creative no that we have the UEFN section where you are guaranteed to get season XP towards the current season battle pass and that is a lot of the reason why I have got through this season the way that I did to level 200. 

How often would you say that you play creative on Fortnite? 

Hardly ever do I play creative mode on Fortnite. The biggest problem with creative mode is that there is no element of competition, and for me my imagination doesn't run as far unlike my teenage years. I think the creative mode is ideal for younger people who want to explore their imagination and build amazing creations for the community.

On 8/24/2023 at 1:10 AM, Bizdustry said:

Hardly ever do I play creative mode on Fortnite. The biggest problem with creative mode is that there is no element of competition, and for me my imagination doesn't run as far unlike my teenage years. I think the creative mode is ideal for younger people who want to explore their imagination and build amazing creations for the community.

I have noticed creative becoming more popular myself over the last month or so since Fortnite released their Unreal Engine Fortnite to players so they can make their own game modes that can be reviewed and published in the game. 

It has meant we are now seeing many different game modes available under UEFN in the game which are a lot of fun to play and they also give you season XP which goes towards the battle pass as well for playing the modes under UEFN which I feel is awesome. Ever need a break from battle royale? Creative may have something 🙂