Register Now
Kennysplash

How do you feel about video games restrictions for minors?

8 minutes ago, Shagger said:

And you think that taking small snips of the points we bring up removing them from context is a valuable addition to this discission because?... it is genuinely a stretch to call what you posted a joke. 

Oh it's neither a joke nor a "valuable addition" my friend. It was an observation.

I read the back and forth banter between the two of you with great interest. It was a good conversation. At the same time, I simply found it amusing that in the end you are both saying the same thing.

The topic is "How do you feel about video games restrictions for minors?" You both approve of them, feel young kids can be impressionable, and believe parents should take responsibility. You both don't believe the game developers are to blame. You both don't think games should be banned. You both believe mentally unstable or those not mentally developed enough could be influenced to do something stupid.

I just didn't see the point of presenting it like some debate. What were we debating? lol 😄

The PG-13 rating is indeed one of the highest age restrictions for games, indicating that some content may be unsuitable for children under 13. However, it is ultimately the responsibility of parents and guardians to regulate their children's access to age-appropriate games and monitor their gameplay to ensure their well-being.