Register Now
Dismal_Bliss

Avatar Video Game Gets Gorgeous Launch Trailer

Avatar Video Game Gets Gorgeous Launch Trailer

We may not be getting an Avatar film this year, but the game looks to make up for it.

The day before it drops on PC and console on December 7, developer Ubisoft has released an in-depth story trailer.

Called Avatar: Frontiers of Pandora - Making an Authentic Avatar Story, the featurette shows how you’ll explore Pandora in first-person. You play as a Na'vi raised by the human military in a compound, who at the start of the game, enters the colorful wilds of director James Cameron’s creation for his (and your) first time.

From windswept plains filled with alien horses, to dense forests covered in bioluminescent flowers, this is every bit an Avatar experience, with the game doing justice to both films released so far.

Article Source: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/avatar-video-game-gets-gorgeous-165644868.html

I got the ps5 and Avatar!!! This is the most beautiful game I have ever seen. All the amazing colors and wildlife. I haven't encountered any bugs yet which is good for such a new game. I think I have found a new favorite game. Just started playing so I can't say much more. But it is way beyond what I expected. It will make your jaws drop. 

On 1/4/2024 at 6:25 PM, Reality vs Adventure said:

This is the most beautiful game I have ever seen. All the amazing colors and wildlife.... I think I have found a new favorite game... It will make your jaws drop. 

Thanks for the very positive review. I am definitely adding this one to my queue. I can be very sold on stellar graphics, and love it when it is paired with a great storyline.