Register Now
Kane99

Think we'll see a new Twisted Metal game after the show dropped?

Twisted Metal made a somewhat comeback with a tv show on Peacock recently and it made me wonder, do you think we'll see a new Twisted Metal game spring up because of it? I happened to like the show, and I can see it bring more fans over. 

The last game I see in the series came out in 2012, so it's probably due for a new game by this point. I've seen articles about there reportedly being a new game in the works, but those mentioned it was supposed to release close to the show. And that didn't happen. You can read that here - https://www.eurogamer.net/a-new-twisted-metal-game-is-reportedly-in-the-works That was back in 2021, so it's a bit dated, but the news still could be correct. I mean, it could still be in the works. 

Do you think it's still in the works? If so, what do you think we can expect from a sequel or new game?

I hope so, it's been too long since we've got a new game. Honestly I haven't played any of the games outside of a few of the PS1 titles, but man I had some good times playing Twisted Metal with my cousin. He used to bring some games with him whenever he'd come over to my grandma's house during the summertime.