Register Now
killamch89

Navigating Tough Decisions: What's Your Strategy?

When faced with tough decisions, do you have a go-to strategy? Whether it's weighing pros and cons, following your gut, seeking advice, or something else entirely, I'm curious to hear your methods for navigating difficult choices.

There are a couple of different kinds of 'tough' decisions.  Is this a 'tough' decision because I've never encountered the scenario before?  Or is it a 'tough' decision because I just don't like what I should do, even though I ought to do it?  

On 5/25/2024 at 12:28 PM, Debashis said:

During tough times, its best to stay positive, strong and move forward not thinking of the consequences much. Having a Just Do It attitude really helps.

Mine is to weigh the pros and cons and also go with my instincts when needed. Seeking advice is the absolutely last resort for me unless it's something I'm totally unfamiliar with and even then, I'll try to use the info I got and add my own spin on it.

On 5/25/2024 at 3:28 PM, Ajay25 said:

There are a couple of different kinds of 'tough' decisions.  Is this a 'tough' decision because I've never encountered the scenario before?  Or is it a 'tough' decision because I just don't like what I should do, even though I ought to do it?  

I'm covering any tough decisions, what's your approach to them?