Register Now
Alexander.

SSL Errors

Only try this if you are an experienced white-hat hacker or have a formal education in computing which I do otherwise you could risk an data breach on your Personal/Work Computer. You can also check if the website is safe by entering the URL in Norton!

Have you ever seen a SSL error which is stopping you either connecting to you your favourite website or gaming platform? Until recently, Google requires all sites to have an SSL (secure socket layer) or they face an penalty from Google for their - seo results aswell as chrome. If, you are 100% sure that the website is safe and trusted to use and this is a false postive, read this topic below and I'll you how to overide this. 

1. Click "More" and then "Advanced", you should be able to see "procced to www.example.com with caution" or something similar. Click that hyperlink and that's your problem sorted. If by chance, you don't follow step 2.
  2. Type in chrome://flags in your search bar and modify the SSL flags to suit you
  3. If all fails, which it did for me, right click on chrome properties and add -ignore-certificate-errors- to the end of your target which disables all SSL Warnings, be careful! Untitled.png.79fbb3985ea063f6a684ae9309a4292d.png 

image.png.ef5ea1c919037b5198258e64b8df5f50.pngimage.thumb.png.860355c2e13acb261be6de71eae7dd83.png