Register Now
DanTheGamer

LED lights in your rig

When I used to keep a gaming PC around it was always cool to have it be all lit up. Before I was done, I believe the side case fan was lit up with Blue LED's and the front of the case was lit up with a red LED. I thought it was the most amazing thing ever! If I could of had my way I would probably have added even more 🙂 I like the lights on a computer it seems to give it some personality.

9 hours ago, DanTheGamer said:

When I used to keep a gaming PC around it was always cool to have it be all lit up. Before I was done, I believe the side case fan was lit up with Blue LED's and the front of the case was lit up with a red LED. I thought it was the most amazing thing ever! If I could of had my way I would probably have added even more 🙂 I like the lights on a computer it seems to give it some personality.

Well, I am much different because I do not like a lot of LEDs in my gaming rig at all. I already have a Christmas tree and I could go get myself a disco ball if I wanted a lot of different lights.🤣

On 1/17/2019 at 8:17 PM, killamch89 said:

Well, I am much different because I do not like a lot of LEDs in my gaming rig at all. I already have a Christmas tree and I could go get myself a disco ball if I wanted a lot of different lights.🤣

Eh Christmas tree is only up for a short period of time and disco-ball shines it's light all over 😛 Our apartment right now looks so bland cause there isn't hardly any color to speak of so I really enjoy when we get to put up lights 🙂

On 1/22/2019 at 2:02 PM, DanTheGamer said:

Eh Christmas tree is only up for a short period of time and disco-ball shines it's light all over 😛 Our apartment right now looks so bland cause there isn't hardly any color to speak of so I really enjoy when we get to put up lights 🙂

Different taste for everyone I guess. My apartment is also very bland but the lights annoy me - maybe I am some kind of vampire that doesn't like any form of light! 😈