Register Now
skyfire

Road Rash

Remember the old pixelated game of racing? That game was on since 1991. And it's been a while since they made changes to their franchise. And they added the games over a period of time into the game. And the changes that happened over a period of time were definitely interesting. Check how the road rash changed over a period of time. Have you ever played the game?

15 hours ago, Bravosi said:

I do mix some of those old school pixelated games. Man, I grow old with each passing day 😕

Ha. I feel your state. I can tell you that the new games every day makes me feel so old. And I just can't decide how to hold onto memory or how to go with the reboot. It can be pretty devastating to see changes happening too quickly these days in gaming or even in the graphics. 

4 hours ago, skyfire said:

Ha. I feel your state. I can tell you that the new games every day makes me feel so old. And I just can't decide how to hold onto memory or how to go with the reboot. It can be pretty devastating to see changes happening too quickly these days in gaming or even in the graphics. 

Sorry, I couldn't find your previous post. I was looking for another old game where you had 4 characters of choice (two of them are Marco and Mio/a). I even remember a mission where there were undead zombies, and next you have to fight laser firing titans.