Register Now
Patrik

Games that take place in 2 or more Eras

In Driver Parallel Lines, you are playing in 2 different era, one where you are outside, and one after spending 25 years in jail, the game completely changes in the second era which is really cool.

what other games feature the same?

On 4/28/2021 at 8:13 PM, Patrik said:

In Driver Parallel Lines, you are playing in 2 different era, one where you are outside, and one after spending 25 years in jail, the game completely changes in the second era which is really cool.

what other games feature the same?

Seriously, this is my first time of seeing or hearing about such a game. I haven't played it either but I don't really think it's a cool thing for starters. 

Just now, Heatman said:

Seriously, this is my first time of seeing or hearing about such a game. I haven't played it either but I don't really think it's a cool thing for starters. 

it's a recommendation from me, you won't regret it, it's one of the best Driver games!

5 minutes ago, Patrik said:

it's a recommendation from me, you won't regret it, it's one of the best Driver games!

More like Need for Speed. It's my favorite racing game genre and I find it very hard to switch it for another racing game.