Register Now
Euronymous53

PS4 emulator for PC

Is there any PS4 emulator for PC? I'd like to play Bloodborne and it is only available for PS4. I have pc and a joystick, nothing else, no consoles. I've played some games for N64, SNES, Wii, with their respective emulators.

I searched information about some PS4 emulators for PC and didn't find anything, anyways hope someone can help me

Sorry, but I'm afraid we won't be able to help. Even if there were PS4 emulators out there, and I seriously doubt there are because Sony would be on that in an instant, we would probably have to remove such posts from the forum as there is no way the use of the ROMS for such an emulator would be legal. We simply do not allow links to pirated games on VGR. To play Bloodborne and other PS4 Exclusives on PC, the only option is the PS Now Subscription Service that can be used on both PC and console. You can sign up to a free trial then just cancel if that will give you enough time to play the games you want.

As this is pretty much the only legal way to play PS4 games on a PC, I'm locking this thread to further discussion. I hope that helps.

Edited by Shagger