Register Now
killamch89

Do you have any crazy roommate stories?

To be honest, mine's not even that crazy - it was just my ex constantly fighting with my female roommate because she was attractive and she thought I was banging her when in reality, my roommate was such a toxic individual and I couldn't stand her either. It got so bad that I ended up moving out, getting my own place and breaking up with my now ex. What's your crazy roommate stories?

4 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

My semi-roommate robbed my apartment with his best friend.

Now that's just messed up - did they clean out your house entirely or take things like jewelry? How did you find out it was them and what did you do to them afterwards?

14 hours ago, killamch89 said:

Now that's just messed up - did they clean out your house entirely or take things like jewelry? How did you find out it was them and what did you do to them afterwards?

I caught them in the act.

What did I do to them? Well I cut the brake lines on one of their trucks. I also set fire to a shed. I took their dogs to the humane society about 60 miles away in another county. I spray painted things on their houses like racist shit. We are all white so don't get your panties in a twist. I shattered windows, especially in all their vehicles. I broke into one of their houses when they were gone and completely trashed the place. He had a cat which I took and gave away, but I left a cat skull from my collection on his front steps to add a little bit of psychological torment a few days later.

That was just a little bit of the light stuff. Not all of it though. The heavier stuff, however, will stay with me. There's no need to get into that.

On 7/30/2021 at 6:26 AM, The Blackangel said:

I caught them in the act.

What did I do to them? Well I cut the brake lines on one of their trucks. I also set fire to a shed. I took their dogs to the humane society about 60 miles away in another county. I spray painted things on their houses like racist shit. We are all white so don't get your panties in a twist. I shattered windows, especially in all their vehicles. I broke into one of their houses when they were gone and completely trashed the place. He had a cat which I took and gave away, but I left a cat skull from my collection on his front steps to add a little bit of psychological torment a few days later.

That was just a little bit of the light stuff. Not all of it though. The heavier stuff, however, will stay with me. There's no need to get into that.

I loved the cat one - that really must have messed him up. I'd have flat out murdered them but that's just me. There's no way they'd get away with that - I'll gladly take the conviction. With good behavior, I'd likely be back out in 3 years or less - at least in my country.

10 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I loved the cat one - that really must have messed him up. I'd have flat out murdered them but that's just me. There's no way they'd get away with that - I'll gladly take the conviction. With good behavior, I'd likely be back out in 3 years or less - at least in my country.

I would have killed them too, but there were witnesses. Enough that I would never get out. But I'm still haunting them to this day. I do things that they know is me, but leave them no way to prove it.

9 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

I would have killed them too, but there were witnesses. Enough that I would never get out. But I'm still haunting them to this day. I do things that they know is me, but leave them no way to prove it.

Oh ok - That's good. I'd have done something messed up like buy some pig parts on the dark web and have them mail it to them saying they'll be next.

You don't need the DW to get the pig parts. Just go to any farm. If you're going on the DW you should just buy something human to send them. A hand, or if you're willing to spend the money, a head. There's no shortage down there. Granted it often takes a few full bitcoins to buy, but it can be done.