Register Now
kingpotato

Luigi's Mansion Series

I know October is over and halloween as well. Ive been playing Luigi's mansion 2 recently and I have to say the game overall is better and longer than the original but the one thing that I miss about the original is the Ghosts boss fights, each one was unique and on Luigi's mansion 2 the boss fights are very generic so far. I was thinking about getting Luigi's mansion 3 but if its the same as the second then I dont want it.

Whats Your opinion on the series ?

3 minutes ago, Head_Hunter said:

I never played Luigi Mansion series before. With what you've stated I believe it's a cracker, I'll go watch the trailer at YouTube to see how the combat looks like. 

Well combat is very minimum, basically most of the games is puzzle solving. When fighting ghosts all you need to do is flash your flashlight at them and then start catching them with your vacuum cleaner xD  Its a very easy game but fun, the only bad thing about the original is that you can beat the game in two hours.

4 minutes ago, kingpotato said:

Well combat is very minimum, basically most of the games is puzzle solving. When fighting ghosts all you need to do is flash your flashlight at them and then start catching them with your vacuum cleaner xD  Its a very easy game but fun, the only bad thing about the original is that you can beat the game in two hours.

Just two hours to rack up its entire levels, is it what you mean? No problem, with it's puzzles provided I can catch the demons with my fighting armour.