Register Now
The Blackangel

Democrats Are Still Fighting To Get Trump's Tax Returns, And It Isn't Going Well

As soon as I heard Hunter's name, I knew this was one of the most moronic arguments a judge ever made.

First off, we're seeking the tax returns of a former president, who is a known con artist. We're not looking for Ivanka's tax returns. We're not looking for Eric's tax returns. We're looking for those of Adolf himself.

Second, Hunter is not the president. His *FATHER* is the president. Turn over Joe Biden's tax returns. If there's a discrepancy I want to know what it is and why it's there.

I'm a hardcore liberal Democrat, but there's something that needs to be known. When someone takes that oath of office to the President of the United States, every second of their life while they're in office is my business. What bills they're working on, who they're meeting with, what they had for lunch, and how long the last piss they took was and what color it was. The lunch and piss thing was an analogy.

When you become the ruler of a country, your surrender certain things that citizens take for granted. Certain aspects of privacy. I neither need/want to know, nor do I care, what he had for lunch or anything about his bathroom breaks. That is something that has to be known going in.

Adolf led the birther movement trying to claim that Obama wasn't born in the US. Now he's fighting his taxes being revealed. Which tells me that there are no records to reveal, because he has been dodging paying taxes for decades. Not paying his taxes could land his ass straight in prison, and he knows it. We already know he's a draft dodger. What is there to lead us to believe that he wouldn't be a tax dodger as well?