Register Now
Kane99

Do adult rated games even sell well?

3 hours ago, Shagger said:

I am going to challenge you a little bit on that. Yes, boys in their early to mid teens are strange and hormonally insane, but most most women spend their whole lives with a sexual desire tilted towards penis's. That is a thing that looks like a badly carved chicken that's been hanging in a butcher's shop window a little too long.

That's not entirely true. Younger girls (typically 10 and younger) are still grossed out by boys. Heterosexual desire typically doesn't really hit us until puberty. Whereas it's been my observation that boys are just obsessed with tits their whole lives. Granted I knew some girls who stayed wet and you could hear them squish when they walked. I also knew some that were prudish as hell. The same goes for guys that I knew. Some were rock hard 24/7. Others wouldn't give a girl the time of day if she had any sexual intent. But in the general run of things, we're less concerned with it. That doesn't mean we're never horny. If we weren't, vibrators wouldn't exist. But we're just more picky. That however goes into biology. The male brain (regardless of what species the animal is) is hard wired to spread its seed as far and wide as possible, thus leading it to seek out as many mates as possible. The female brain, is hard wired to seek out the mate with the best and most desirable traits. Which is why guys will typically fuck any woman they meet, and women typically won't put out unless she has genuine interest. Or he looks like Brad Pitt. Not my type, but whatever. Granted, some animals are monogamous and stay with the same mate their entire lives (eagles, beavers, etc.) but those species are few and far between.