Register Now
DC

Please Consider Disabling Your Ad Blocker to Support VGR

Hey everyone!

First of all, I just wanted to give a huge thank-you to all of our members for your continued trust and confidence in VGR. Each of you brings unique perspective and compelling conversation to our forum, making VGR the welcoming and engaging community it is.

I have a special request for you. I’d like to ask that you please consider disabling your ad blocker.

Doing so helps us to continue to pay our bills for hosting and for our writers at our homepage located here.

The extra dollars also go to further supporting Bid for Rewards, our free giveaways to our members, which is coming back soon.

The quality of your experience on VGR forum is very important to me, which is why we only have 2 non-intrusive banner ads and 1 video ad. The video ad is capped to 5 times per 24-hour period, and is temporary.

I value your feedback, so I welcome any thoughts you have regarding our ads.

Disabling your ad blocker will help us continue to provide you with the giveaways, news posts and guides, and other great features and content you love at VGR.

Thank you again for all of your participation and support. I really appreciate it!