Register Now
kingpotato

Turn Based RPGS that you never got to finish

I was going through my old files and I notice that I never actually finished a lot of RPGs on the GBA and 3ds. I decided to give them another try and this time actually commit and complete these games.

- Golden Sun , I never made it past the tutorial
- Chrono Trigger, I think I only got as far as the Skeleton boss, or at least thats as far as I remember
- Final Fantasy 4 and 5, I spent almost all my childhood with Final Fantasy 6 that I never actually finished either of the two previus games, hell I dont remember anything about FF4 except for the first chapter, but Im pretty sure I got halfway through FF5
- Mario and Luigi's Superstar saga, I honestly got bored halfway through but my brother in law keeps bugging me about it.
- Bravely default , another critically acclaimed game that I got bored with within the first hour, but I guess I will give it another try
- Earthbound (Mother 2) or Mother 3, I played the games but I think for only about a week or so

Anyway what is your list of Turn Based Rpgs that you never got to finish for whatever reason ?