Register Now
Arcane

Anyone Want to Discuss Their Ideas in a Shoutign Match?

The idea is pretty simple_ I have a bunch of ideas I want to just put out there

Pertaining to Controller Interfaces, In-game Mechanics, Pros and Cons throughout generations in certain titles, Fan Fictions, Preference Overall Game Experience Direction or Vision

and the easiest way to do it, is to Expound.

I hope some people are interested in Being Self Aware&Conscious Enough too feed the fire, and keep this article alive, at least long enough for us - myself and others - to summarise my own purposes for this collaboration.

I think you'll find out rather quick I have no real interest in your ideas themselves, but am a strong enthusiast of you own success. Couldn't imagine being the only developer or community member in the world of Entertainment. 

~

strictly speaking, I intend to go on in Volumes about Harry Potter, Halo, Racing Games, History, Programming, Console Wars, Generational Development Barriers, Ethics...

I will proceed rather indifferent to your comments, in the context of saying what I have to say as apposed to responses. I hope you follow this structure, to say whatever you want aside form making contributions to a discussion. 

that said, I'm going to let this stew for a few minutes before I make a splash.

Aloha

You wanna let this stew? Well tough, because I'm taking this off the boil.

I don't know what this is about, this post of yours leaves far more questions then it answers, but I do know that it is not normal for someone to join a forum them immediately post something like this. I'm locking this thread, and might I suggest that if you want to continue to post on this forum you drop the cryptic or don't bother at all.