Register Now
harleyqbx

What game broke you of completing all side quests?

On 8/12/2022 at 6:46 PM, harleyqbx said:

I've got one more for the list. In Dragon Quest Builders 1, there's a hidden quest, a monster in the final chapter that you can invite to Tantegel. Official guides say it can be found in one of the caves of the swampy region. Brush up against the wall, and a speech bubble will appear. Break that wall, and you'll meet Androo the Drohl. But it wasn't there. More research said it could actually be in any cave in either mountain range on the island. So, like a dummy I searched all the caves, multiple times, for more hours than was worth it. In frustration, I whipped out my magic cannon and started unleashing my wrath upon the mountain ranges. It turns out that Androo was actually in the mountain almost straight ahead of the red teleportal you arrive through, but the game had generated that cave with no entrance at all. Deeply frustrating and a waste of time. So, if you can't find Androo on the first sweep of the caves, know that the game can generate caves with no entrance and maybe try what I did.

I don't remember this hidden quest from Dragon quest builder 1, I certainly need to give this particular video game a second play through and it's been such a long time I played dragon quests.