Register Now
Sariel56

An idea of mine regarding a Werewolf vs Vampire game

Some groups of people need to make a very good first-person and third-person 3D werewolf vs vampire horror action game where you can play as either a vampire, a werewolf, or a modern human military special forces soldier.

The humans' way to fight is mostly using projectile weapons such as guns, etc. while the werewolf and the vampire will mostly use hand-to-hand combat.

There will be many types of werewolves, many types of vampires, and many types of modern human military special forces soldiers to play.

The game will have a story mode for the human, a story mode for the vampire, and a story mode for the werewolf. The game will also have a multiplayer mode. The multiplayer mode can only be unlocked after completing the story mode for the human, the story mode for the vampire, and the story mode for the werewolf.

The modern human military special forces soldiers are stranded on a European island with no connection to the USA. The soldiers are Americans.

Overtime, they find that there is a secret brutal war happening in the island between the werewolves and the vampires. This caused them to be involved in the war.

The game's multiplayer maps will include places such as a gothic castle, a jungle, a large dungeon, a US Army Ranger camp, etc.

Three of the bosses in this game are the Red Wolf, the Stalker Blood, and the Werewolf Vampire Hybrid.

The Red Wolf is a werewolf that has been bitten by a vampire in an unusual way. This unusual way to get bitten makes the bitten werewolf vampiric. It's this special way of biting that vampires also use to make humans vampiric. This makes the Red Wolf possess vampiric abilities and werewolf abilities.

The Stalker Blood is a vampire that has been bitten by a werewolf in an unusual way. This unusual way to get bitten makes the bitten vampire like a werewolf. It's this special way of biting that werewolves use to make humans become like werewolves. This makes the Stalker Blood possess vampiric abilities and werewolf abilities.

The Werewolf Vampire Hybrid is basically the child of a werewolf and a vampire. This hybrid possesses both vampire abilities and werewolf abilities.

The Red Wolf, the Stalker Blood, and the Werewolf Vampire Hybrid have different abilities.

Edited by Sariel56

First of all, welcome to VGR. Secondly, your game ideas seem like something that a lot of gamers would be interested in. You’re giving a hell of a lot of detail about them, which I for one appreciate. If I may, I would like to offer a bit of constructive criticism. Your Castlevania like game might not have any success. The fans of the franchise don’t want modern capabilities, such as guns.

Edited by The Blackangel

Have you posted this somewhare before? I swear I've seen this before...

Regardless, looks interesting but a concept/idea is one thing, what actually comes out of it if the idea is developed into an actual game can change considerably for a number of reasons, and in this case I do see difficulty balance being a big potential issue.