Register Now
Shortie

Do you prefer building or zero-build on Fortnite?

Fortnite is probably one of the most popular battle royale games to date. Over the years we have seen Fortnite go from battle royale with building to having a team deathmatch stye mode with team rumble and now we have zero-build as well and ranked is something else that is new and has recently been released as well. 

We now even have creative where even the players of Fortnite can make their own creative maps and publish them to be checked and made live for the Fortnite community to play. 

When it comes to the choice between build mode and zero-build mode, which do you prefer?

I myself prefer zero-build and have played a lot more since zero-build was released. 

On 8/19/2023 at 11:23 PM, Shortie said:

Fortnite is probably one of the most popular battle royale games to date. Over the years we have seen Fortnite go from battle royale with building to having a team deathmatch stye mode with team rumble and now we have zero-build as well and ranked is something else that is new and has recently been released as well. 

We now even have creative where even the players of Fortnite can make their own creative maps and publish them to be checked and made live for the Fortnite community to play. 

When it comes to the choice between build mode and zero-build mode, which do you prefer?

I myself prefer zero-build and have played a lot more since zero-build was released. 

Hi, I prefer Zero Build mode because it's more accessible and strategic. I think it's a great addition to the game.

4 minutes ago, mironmiron said:

Hi, I prefer Zero Build mode because it's more accessible and strategic. I think it's a great addition to the game.

I feel this is a lot of people's opinions since zero-build came to the game! It really did bring more players to the game. I only wish they would release solo, trio and squads to the zero-build ranked! Hoping that comes in the next season in a few days! 🙂

Since Zero Build Mode was released, my preference is playing on Zero Build. Why? There are too many younger kids aspiring to be the worlds best builder on Battle Royale, making it nearly impossible for the newer players to even get one kill. It also isn't realistic for a Battle Royale, to have excessive building ability, in my view. 

I've never been good at building in Fortnite so I prefer to play zero build mode. I'm lucky I was able to at least get one victory. xD It's amazing to see how well some people can build though! It's much easier to do so on PC over console though, as long as you're not using a controller. I still suck at building even if I play it on my PC though.

On 8/25/2023 at 1:31 AM, Ravenfreak said:

I've never been good at building in Fortnite so I prefer to play zero build mode. I'm lucky I was able to at least get one victory. xD It's amazing to see how well some people can build though! It's much easier to do so on PC over console though, as long as you're not using a controller. I still suck at building even if I play it on my PC though.

I tried so many times to better my building skills and I never managed to get it so I was very glad when zero-build released and no it is just one all out battle royale making it fair with port-a-forts instead of crazy building. 

I find I play a lot more and I play better playing zero-build.