Register Now
Shortie

Are you looking forward to The Gex Trilogy Remastered?

If you have not already heard the news, it was confirmed in July I believe that we would be seeing Gex Trilogy Remastered getting released! The release will not be until 2024 but for those of us who have played Gex in the past, this is something we are all definitely excited for! 

Gex Trilogy Remastered is going to be released on PlayStation 4 & 5, Xbox Series X and S and PC from what I understand so far..

Are you excited for the remaster? 

I am definitely looking forward to this collection! As someone who loves the Gex games I'm happy we're finally getting modern ports of the games. I'm shocked it took them this long though. Now I am hoping we'll be getting a new Gex game in the future, but I highly doubt it. Anyways I'll definitely be preorder this once preorders go live. I'll get it for both the PS5 and Steam for mods.

36 minutes ago, Ravenfreak said:

I am definitely looking forward to this collection! As someone who loves the Gex games I'm happy we're finally getting modern ports of the games. I'm shocked it took them this long though. Now I am hoping we'll be getting a new Gex game in the future, but I highly doubt it. Anyways I'll definitely be preorder this once preorders go live. I'll get it for both the PS5 and Steam for mods.

Has there been any date given for when pre-orders start yet? Would like to be able to get on that as well myself when they finally start taking orders. I have a feeling my kids will like the game so hoping to get it for release 🙂