Register Now
Shortie

Will we being seeing the Nintendo Switch 2 announced soon?

I have been reading quite a lot over the last few days regarding the possibility of Nintendo announcing the Switch 2 and it possibly being very soon. 

We know that the Nintendo Switch was released in March of 2017 and if they were to stay on the track of releasing their new consoles in March, it could be possible that we will hear something very soon if they plan to release a new console soon. 

I do know that at Gamescom the Nintendo Switch 2 was demoed to developers so that is a very good soon

You can read more here

What are your thoughts, will we be seeing an announcement soon? 

When it comes to announcing any kind of release date, it would be a fool’s errand to actually put any real stock in whatever date they give. These days, everything in gaming gets bumped back at least twice. Many things get bumped back more than twice.

For what it’s worth, a lot of gamers consider the Oled to be the “Switch 2” if you will.

For my opinion, I honestly don’t know where they could really go from here. They have VR, and have released a hybrid system which is one of the most popular Nintendo devices ever. So if you ask me, they have kinda shot them selves in the foot.