Register Now
Shortie

If you could see any horror game released, what would it be?

Horror games are a genre of game you either love or hate, it is very rare that you see any in between. I myself have played some horror games in the past but will admit that they are not my favourite and it is rare that I do play them.

With so many video games available already and thinking about ones that are not available, what horror game would you like to see released that we have not see yet? 

I've also not played horror games much. The only horror game I have played is Outlast. That too, I didn't complete it lol. I was scared about getting a heart attack. xD
Coming to the topic, I would love to see a horror game set in a haunted amusement park, where players must navigate eerie rides and attractions while being pursued by malevolent spirits. I feel this combination of thrilling gameplay and creepy setting would make for a truly immersive and terrifying experience.

On 11/21/2023 at 2:07 PM, Debashis said:

I've also not played horror games much. The only horror game I have played is Outlast. That too, I didn't complete it lol. I was scared about getting a heart attack. xD
Coming to the topic, I would love to see a horror game set in a haunted amusement park, where players must navigate eerie rides and attractions while being pursued by malevolent spirits. I feel this combination of thrilling gameplay and creepy setting would make for a truly immersive and terrifying experience.

This sounds awesome and definitely a game that I feel would be popular if it were released. I can't say I have ever seen a horror game set in an abandoned amusement part or at least, not one I have played anyway. 

This would be interesting and fun to play and we can only hope that someone has the same idea too and make it a reality 🙂

I would love to see a new Clock Tower game, with the same style that Clock Tower 3 had. I know CT fans either love or hate the third installment, it's completely different from the other games in the series since it's not a point and click game. Or heck, Timesplitters Future Perfect had a few campaigns that reminded me of horror games that actually freaked me out, if a new Timesplitters game came out and it was a horror game I think it could work.