Register Now
Kane99

Devs behind new RoboCop game should do The Terminator next

I still have yet to play the new RoboCop: Rogue City game, but from what I've been seeing it looks like a ton of 80s and early 90s fun. But, it got me thinking about other 80s/90s movies that could become a game just like it, and I was reminded of The Terminator. I would love to play a game as the Terminator himself. Maybe it could be based on the second movie, or a completely new take on the franchise. Or it could follow th events of the second movie. 

I think the guys who made RoboCop Rogue City, would make an awesome Terminator game. When was the last time we had a good Terminator game? 

I'll tell you exactly when it was the last time we got a good Terminator game. It was in 2019 when Teyon, the developer behind RoboCop Rouge City, made one. This bluder is something that's bound to happen when someone is intent posting new topics supuriosly and very little else and it wouldn't have happend if you cared enough about the topic to research it first. Take time to respond to others and actually care about the topics you post rather than just posting for the sake of it.

There are no grounds to lock this thread, but given the erroneous nature of this topic, I'm not sure where it can go from here. So, I'll leave it up to you @Kane99, whare do you want to go from here?

16 hours ago, Shagger said:

I'll tell you exactly when it was the last time we got a good Terminator game. It was in 2019 when Teyon, the developer behind RoboCop Rouge City, made one. This bluder is something that's bound to happen when someone is intent posting new topics supuriosly and very little else and it wouldn't have happend if you cared enough about the topic to research it first. Take time to respond to others and actually care about the topics you post rather than just posting for the sake of it.

There are no grounds to lock this thread, but given the erroneous nature of this topic, I'm not sure where it can go from here. So, I'll leave it up to you @Kane99, whare do you want to go from here?

My bad, I didn't do enough research and that's on me, had no idea the same team worked on a terminator game before.  Please go ahead and delete the topic. I'll research more thoroughly next time. 

6 hours ago, Kane99 said:

My bad, I didn't do enough research and that's on me, had no idea the same team worked on a terminator game before.  Please go ahead and delete the topic. I'll research more thoroughly next time. 

Tell you what, I'll lock the thread, but leave it up. The the information posted here might still be useful to somebody even if the conversation itself has nowhere to go.