Register Now
Kane99

Ready for GreedFall 2 - The Dying World?

I have yet to play the first GreedFall, but I hear it was a fairly decent RPG. Has anyone here played the first game? Do you think you'll get into the sequel? Or should I say the prequel, as GreedFall2 is said to be a prequel to the original game taking place around 3 years before the original game. It's going to be released on PS5, Xbox Series X|S & PC. No mentions yet if it will release on PS4 and Xbox One, my guess is probably not. But ya never know. I believe some games still release on PS4 & Xbox One, but it's becoming less and less of them. 

It's supposed to release in 2024, but these has been no official update as to when it will release. 

I watched the original GreedFall for awhile wanting to play it because the graphics and game play look amazing, but I have never played it before. I'm not too big into RPGs, so I doubt I'd play it as much as I anticipated. I may watch some game play trailers for the game, but I still doubt I'll ever purchase the game considering I bought a similar game (Skyrim) and never played much of it.