Register Now
Kane99

Report: Respawn Developing A First-Person Mandalorian Game

From - https://www.gameinformer.com/2024/02/16/report-respawn-developing-a-first-person-mandalorian-game

Looks like Respawn is working on a new first-person game around the Mandalorian TV show. If you don't know, The Mandalorian is a popular Star Wars spin-off show that airs on Disney Plus. I watched the first two or three seasons, but haven't caught the most recent season. Or it could have been the other spin-off they did, I forget what it was called. Anyway, it finally looks like we're getting a game based on this series. And with Respawn doing it, I am actually kind of hyped for this. 

Though, it's being said you do not play the actual Mandalorian, aka Din Djarin, but as Mandalorian of your own, likely a completely new character in the story. It won't be an open world game though, and is said to be more linear, but that you'd travel to other planets and do missions there. I think it's similar in style to Jedi: Fallen Order. 

With Respawn making another, I'll be happy to check it out. I liked Fallen Order, but have yet to play Survivor. That will be next for sure.