Register Now
Kane99

Star Wars: Battlefront Classic Collection revealed, coming March 14th

Battlefront fans are going to love this. It's a new collection that will include both Battlefront 1 and 2, and will have 64 player lobbies. Looks pretty good. It will release for PS4, PS5, PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and the Switch. It's releasing March 14th. 

I'm going to wait until it's released but I'm also excited for this. I remembered the original Battlefront games on PS2 - I loved them and the fact that I'll get to replay these games again brings back great memories. I just hope EA doesn't screw this up somehow.

Looks like there will be no physical copy on release date, it's less than a week away and Amazon still doesn't have it listed. Bummer. However, Aspyr does have a track record of partnering with other companies to release their Star Wars remasters physically a few months after release, so I'm hoping for that.

10 hours ago, HowHammerYou said:

Looks like there will be no physical copy on release date, it's less than a week away and Amazon still doesn't have it listed. Bummer. However, Aspyr does have a track record of partnering with other companies to release their Star Wars remasters physically a few months after release, so I'm hoping for that.

I'm just going to get it from GOG. They're the only digital platform which allows you to download your games if something happens to them.