Register Now
Heatman

Ever sold any of your game account to make money?

I've seen so many posts where there are some gamers who are willing to sell their online game accounts to make money from it. It's their business with playing online games. They play to sell their accounts later after it have been upgraded. 

Have you ever sold your online game account because you needed the money? 

I'm going to lock this topic, but before I do I want to make it clear to @Heatman that you have done nothing wrong. I'm locking the thread because having this thread here open to new replies is an invite for some very bad traffic. Spammers and scammers will be lead to this like shifty lawyers chasing ambulances leaving an industrial accident. Putting it simply, having this thread open is an invite for trouble.

Besides, there is only one right way to approach this idea, and that is don't do it all.

Whether you're buying or selling, don't do it. As a buyer, it's too easy to get scammed by having your newly purchased account just locked off from you by the seller thanks to things like two step notification. As a seller (doing this honestly), it could expose very sensitive information about yourself to people who shouldn't be trusted with anything. For example, you would have to surrender control of the email account you used to set up the gaming account. And then there's the point that every gaming account service would count such a transaction as a violation of thier TOS, making it very likely that the account being sold will banned before long, landing the victem of the scam, becasue it is a scam, into potentially a lot of trouble.

I'm trying to be kind @Heatman, but meerly bringing this topic up without the caveat of "This is a terrible idea, don't do it" is very concerning. So given how you don't seem to undertand just how bad and dangerous an idea this is, I must tell you to not discuss this again.

And if it wasn't clear to everyone else, don't buy or sell gaming accounts under any circomstances. Thread locked.

Edited by Shagger