Register Now
killamch89

Revive the Retro: Which Trend Do You Want to See Make a Comeback?

Hey everyone! Let's indulge in some nostalgic wishful thinking. Which trend from the past do you desperately want to see make a comeback? Whether it's bell-bottom jeans, vinyl records, or something entirely unique, let's reminisce and dream about bringing back the good old days. So, what's your retro revival wish?

I want forums to be the primary place people hang out online again. Discord really isn't a great place to get information and gather, because you still have to rely on outside websites like Google Docs to keep things organized. Plus it's difficult to locate old posts, at least now you can actually search for keywords in direct messages. Also I want frosted tips to come back in style too, I was never allowed to have them growing up as a kid lol.

On 4/19/2024 at 11:56 AM, Ravenfreak said:

I want forums to be the primary place people hang out online again. Discord really isn't a great place to get information and gather, because you still have to rely on outside websites like Google Docs to keep things organized. Plus it's difficult to locate old posts, at least now you can actually search for keywords in direct messages. Also I want frosted tips to come back in style too, I was never allowed to have them growing up as a kid lol.

I also learned that some organisation is using its software to mine data from Discord and selling it to law enforcement and Ai companies. It's a good thing that I don't rely heavily on Discord or I'd probably have become a statistic.