Register Now
Kennysplash

Has becoming an adult changed your gaming habits?

Have you been affected by responsibilities and bills, such that there is a considerable gap between your gaming as an adult and as a teenager? 
Apart from responsibilities, I also discovered that there are some genres I enjoy more as an adult. So the perk of it is that I get to dedicate the time I have to enjoy these games more. 

When I was younger, I had more time and energy to game. I used to have 12 hr gaming sessions but I just don't have the energy for that anymore. 2-3 hrs and I'll take short breaks in between.

I used to game much more when I was a kid than I do as an adult. There would be times I would play games literally all day, especially during the summertime or on the weekends. Now as a adult, I play games for maybe two hours at the longest. It's even less time if it's a weeknight since I usually just play a game for around an hour before I have to go to bed.

I don't think anything in my habits has changed when it comes to gaming. The only thing that has changed is that I don't play that much. I don't stay up late at night to play video games as I used to. I have more responsibilities now, and I can't afford to not get enough sleep the next day.

On 5/4/2024 at 11:17 AM, Yarik said:

I don't think anything in my habits has changed when it comes to gaming. The only thing that has changed is that I don't play that much. I don't stay up late at night to play video games as I used to. I have more responsibilities now, and I can't afford to not get enough sleep the next day.

Gone are the days we have the time to play as we like. As we grow older we have more responsibilities, so we can’t afford to spend hours on a daily basis anymore. But we still make out time for it, regardless.