Register Now
Heatman

How big is your appetite?

Are the kind of person that loves to eat heavy whenever you're eating or the type that loves to eat small in bits? I can't have a big food dished at once for me to eat, if I see the food big, I will lose my appetite immediately. I love eating in small portions until I'm filled up. 

How big is your appetite?

I'm like the void. I'll consume almost everything in my path provided the food is delicious and I'm hungry enough. My mother used to tell me that my stomach was like a bottomless pit. It's a good thing that I still have a very high metabolic rate so I burn it off quite easily and I exercise a few times a week so that also helps.

On 5/8/2024 at 1:38 AM, killamch89 said:

I'm like the void. I'll consume almost everything in my path provided the food is delicious and I'm hungry enough. My mother used to tell me that my stomach was like a bottomless pit. It's a good thing that I still have a very high metabolic rate so I burn it off quite easily and I exercise a few times a week so that also helps.

It was when I was still a teenager that I used to eat like that. I still remember how I used to eat back then, even when the food was very hot, I eat it like it's never hot.