Register Now
killamch89

Life without Stress: Utopia or Dystopia?

Let's delve into a thought-provoking question: Would life be better without stress? Some argue stress motivates growth, while others see it as a hindrance to happiness. What's your take?

A little bit of stress can make things more interesting. But too much of it can cause a myriad of health problems, both mental and physical. So no stress at all I see as a bad thing. But too much of it can be dangerous. So if we can lose 90% of our stress, but keep the last little bit, I think we would be damn close to a utopia.

On 5/8/2024 at 6:01 PM, The Blackangel said:

A little bit of stress can make things more interesting. But too much of it can cause a myriad of health problems, both mental and physical. So no stress at all I see as a bad thing. But too much of it can be dangerous. So if we can lose 90% of our stress, but keep the last little bit, I think we would be damn close to a utopia.

I agree - a bit of stress is needed for a bit of motivation and growth. It's best to learn some methods of reducing stress like meditation or playing with your pets.