Register Now
killamch89

Ever had a secret admirer?

Hey everyone! Have you ever found out you had a secret admirer? Maybe it was a mysterious note slipped into your locker or a bouquet of flowers left on your doorstep. How did you feel when you found out? Did you ever uncover their identity?

On 5/8/2024 at 6:04 PM, The Blackangel said:

Secret? No. Proudly obsessed with me? Yes.

I've had many growing up but the one that stood out to me was around my 16th birthday. I met a woman that was in her late 20's at the park one day so we were having a friendly conversation when she suddenly said, "I've been watching you for years since you were a kid going to x elementary school." She even told what I used to wear in extreme detail as a kid. That is categorically the first time I've ever been so terrified of a woman. In my mind, I was like, "WTF, I need an adult!" so I told her that I'd be right back I'm going to meet someone in the parking lot. Needless to say, I vanished like the wind. 

A girl I worked with at Pizza Hut (20+ years ago) fell madly in love with me. I was good friends with the manager and her husband, and this girl would call their house to see if I was there. If I was there, she was in her car racing to their place. I could have made a move any time I wanted. While she was cute as hell, I just never made that move on her.