Register Now
killamch89

Describe Your Dream House in Detail

Hey everyone. If you could design your perfect home, what would it look like? From the architecture to the interior decor, share every intricate detail that makes your dream house unique. Whether it's a cozy cabin nestled in the woods or a sleek modern mansion overlooking the city, let your imagination run wild! Bonus points for including specific features or amenities that would make your dream home truly special.

A log cabin.

Only 4 walls, a roof, and a fireplace.
No electricity. No plumbing. It doesn't even need a floor.
I want a table, a chair, a bed, and a nightstand beside the bed.

The silence and stillness is absolute heaven. I could live happily there for the rest of my life.

Maybe someday I'll get my cabin.

On 5/15/2024 at 1:40 PM, The Blackangel said:

A log cabin.

Only 4 walls, a roof, and a fireplace.
No electricity. No plumbing. It doesn't even need a floor.
I want a table, a chair, a bed, and a nightstand beside the bed.

The silence and stillness is absolute heaven. I could live happily there for the rest of my life.

Maybe someday I'll get my cabin.

Would this be in a deep forest or by the sea shore? Or up in the mountains?

Deep forest. Seclusion, isolation, silence, and solitude are what I crave the most. The sea shore wouldn't be particularly bad if it wasn't for the fact that it's out in the open where people will be around all the time. So if you can set me up with this cabin deep in the woods, a mile from the nearest road, I'm in hog heaven.

5 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Deep forest. Seclusion, isolation, silence, and solitude are what I crave the most. The sea shore wouldn't be particularly bad if it wasn't for the fact that it's out in the open where people will be around all the time. So if you can set me up with this cabin deep in the woods, a mile from the nearest road, I'm in hog heaven.

Oooh I'm getting some amazing deep forest vibes from this ... totally distanced from society, just the quiet buzz of nature

image.thumb.png.319690175e7d46d82eb8c70b7743aa00.png

37 minutes ago, Ajay25 said:

Oooh I'm getting some amazing deep forest vibes from this ... totally distanced from society, just the quiet buzz of nature

image.thumb.png.319690175e7d46d82eb8c70b7743aa00.png

Now this is lovely. I wouldn't mind living in a place like this - it looks so tranquil and nature is literally at your doorstep. All this is missing is an outside bathroom or river nearby for water.