Register Now
killamch89

Famous Places/Things That Totally Disappointed You

Have you ever been utterly disappointed by a place or thing that is too famous in talks but has a poor taste in reality? For me, it was the Hollywood Walk of Fame. I was really underwhelmed to say the least. It’s extremely hyped, but it’s just a crowded street with a bunch of stars on the sidewalk. How about you?

Zombie Road out in St Louis. I've been up and down that road hundreds of times, both at night and day, and there's not a goddamn thing there that is even remotely spooky. Let alone haunted or dangerous. The only dangerous thing is getting caught by the cops after dark. If you want a physical lullaby, Zombie Road is for you.

7 hours ago, The Blackangel said:

Zombie Road out in St Louis. I've been up and down that road hundreds of times, both at night and day, and there's not a goddamn thing there that is even remotely spooky. Let alone haunted or dangerous. The only dangerous thing is getting caught by the cops after dark. If you want a physical lullaby, Zombie Road is for you.

To be fair, I've also been to a lot of places they claimed to be spooky and when I was there, I was like, "Wait. So this is what I'm supposed to be scared of? Are they trying to bore me to death?"