Register Now
DylanC

Does anyone else miss the Dead Space series?

One of my fave games from last generation was a survival horror 3rd-person shooter called Dead Space. Its sequels -- number 2 in particular -- were very good, but unfortunately EA shuttered the studio in-charge of the IP and EA seem to have moved on from the series. I'd love a remaster of the first game, or the whole series for that matter. But ideally I'd like another sequel on next ten hardware. How'd you feel about a remaster/sequel of Dead Space? 

2 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Still haven't played through the games. I really should soon.

Do it! They're fantastic survival horror/action games. Awesome and taut atmosphere, decent story and slick production values! I'm sure you'll have fun with them and they're pretty cheap nowadays. Start with the first one!

Edited by DylanC

54 minutes ago, Alyxx said:

Yeah, I've played a bit of it. Feels like The Thing, but in space. If there ever was a Dead Space movie I feel John Carpenter should make it.

I know, right? The Thing is one of my favourite movies, so that's a big plus for Dead Space! I also love John Carpenter. Man, a Dead Space movie directed by John Carpenter would be a dream come true!