Register Now
Shortie861

Chicago Fire

Chicago Fire has been a TV show I have watched ever since it started back in September 2012. I remember watching something the television (I want to say House M.D) and seeing an advert for Chicago Fire. Being that I always liked watching a TV Drama called London's Burning when I was younger which was about the lives of firefighters in London, seeing a TV show advertised about Fire Fighters in Chicago had me interested straight away.

I have since watched every episode of Chicago Fire and with each episode I never find myself getting tired or bored of the storylines or the action that comes out of each one.

Have you ever seen Chicago Fire? 

On 11/16/2018 at 12:14 PM, Jerlene said:

I always see this on my Hulu suggestions but I've never watched it. Looks and sounds good but there are just way too many shows just like it out there so I rather watch one of those than get into a new one that probably won't last. 

Chicago Fire has been going now for around 6 years and the writer of the show has said it will go for many more years to come, maybe as far as even 10 more seasons which is just amazing! With a TV show like this there are so many story lines that they can do that it could go on for years and years to come. It's definitely a TV show I would recommend to people to try and give a shot. There are 7 seasons so far for new people it would take a while to get to where they are now in terms of the season so definitely wouldn't be a waste if it was something you enjoyed.

Wow, really? 6 years? I never heard about this show until I started watching Hulu religiously, which was only this year. 

It's nice to see another show that's sticking around. I hate getting attached to a show then having it get canceled. Happens too often these days.

1 hour ago, Jerlene said:

Wow, really? 6 years? I never heard about this show until I started watching Hulu religiously, which was only this year. 

It's nice to see another show that's sticking around. I hate getting attached to a show then having it get canceled. Happens too often these days.

I know that feeling only too well! I remember a TV show a friend I have in the US told me about called Lie To Me and I got hooked on that from Season 1 into Season 2 and I believe it was after Season 3 they cancelled it and I was gutted! It wasn't like it was a TV show that wasn't popular either as there was a huge uproar after it was cancelled from people who were confused as to why it was cancelled. I myself thought Chicago Fire wasn't going to be around as long as it has been but the writer definitely seems committed to this and also the other shows linked to Chicago Fire which are Chicago Med and Chicago PD so that is something I am super happy about.