Register Now
UleTheVee

Five Nights at Alien: Blackout

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

That wasn't meant for you actually. I got the feeling that I might encounter someone here that would talk about how great Fifa is when in reality, it is the same crappy game with slightly improved graphics being sold back to the consumers at premium prices.

In an Alien Blackout thread?

18 hours ago, killamch89 said:

No actually at the end of the first Alien vs predator, there was a Xenomorph born from a Predator.

That idea was born in Alien 3 I believe so it is part of Alien lore that the Xenos gain traits from the host they use.

4 hours ago, Alyxx said:

That idea was born in Alien 3 I believe so it is part of Alien lore that the Xenos gain traits from the host they use.

Yeah, I am aware of that. I wonder if they will include the T-rex variant...wait, the game is going to take place inside a facility right? Because the T-rex Xenomorph is pretty freaking huge...On second thought, it'll be unlikely they do. Will they include the Alien Queen or Alien Empress though?

Just now, killamch89 said:

Yeah, I am aware of that. I wonder if they will include the T-rex variant...wait, the game is going to take place inside a facility right? Because the T-rex Xenomorph is pretty freaking huge...On second thought, it'll be unlikely they do. Will they include the Alien Queen or Alien Empress though?

They will probably stick to just the original Xenomorph to be honest.

On 1/12/2019 at 4:05 AM, DylanC said:

I love how the CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED Alien: Isolation was called "Divisive" by the IGN staff (Showing their standards like always and the prime example about why different people shouldn't cover the same topic) to pretty much say "Eeeehhh Isolation wasn't that good y'know". That's a pretty convincing way to entice the people to purchase the game.

Secondly, a smart unpredictable single AI opponent that has to be fended off multiple places? That's fucking FNAF 3. The huge emphasis on sound has been a thing across all FNAF games too. Even more so with FNAF 4 which focuses the most on sound cues.

NOW. Before you think of this as an attack on your personal opinion. No, it isn't. I certainly like the fact that they included new things like having other crew members to take care of and the fact that thereare NO MICROTRANSACTIONS (that in and of itself already sells the game to me) So yeah.

4 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

Yes. Althought I thought that was a given considering we're talking about the subject

I have never really seen it on the app store or most Youtubers playing hat version considering the popularity of the franchise so this is why I asked.