Register Now
UleTheVee

YongYea Brings his Two Cents about Sekiro Difficulty

Wait - why are we having this conversation again?🤣 The same game being brought up 3 times in a couple of days...If it's Dark Souls difficult I really want to play it. Another thing I notice is some gaming journalists love to make an issue out of nothing. Why do they believe this game should have an "easy" mode when it is modeled after Dark Souls' difficulty settings?

1 minute ago, killamch89 said:

Wait - why are we having this conversation again?🤣 The same game being brought up 3 times in a couple of days...If it's Dark Souls difficult I really want to play it. Another thing I notice is some gaming journalists love to make an issue out of nothing. Why do they believe this game should have an "easy" mode when it is modeled after Dark Souls' difficulty settings?

I have no idea dude but... Well.. That's what this conversation is boiling down to nowadays,.

2 minutes ago, UleTheVee said:

I have no idea dude but... Well.. That's what this conversation is boiling down to nowadays,.

I'd give up Dark Souls in a heartbeat if they included an "easy" mode. It is a truly rewarding experience to finish one of these games because you had to struggle really hard throughout. The many features that stack the odds against you such as the pause menu not actually pausing the game itself so you can still die, bosses hit you with a random move that you weren't aware they had among other things and it is what makes up the experience.