Register Now
Keranov

Tycoon games?

I have played some tycoon games before and enjoyed them - YouTubers Life, Game Dev Tycoon and some others. I like to waste time in this type of games when I have nothing to do.

Is anyone else here that likes this type of games? Can you recommend some other tycoon games?

Edited by Keranov

I used to love Transport Tycoon when I was younger. Great little strategy/building sim. 

Also, though they don't have the 'tycoon' moniker, Theme Hospital and Theme Park are both arguably top-notch tycoon games. I think there's even a remake of Theme Hospital coming out soon.

On 9/10/2018 at 5:10 PM, DylanC said:

Also, though they don't have the 'tycoon' moniker, Theme Hospital and Theme Park are both arguably top-notch tycoon games. I think there's even a remake of Theme Hospital coming out soon.

It's available on GOG. I have had it for about a year.

It's as fantastic as I remember it in like 1997!
I also love Theme Park. I've been actively looking for it, so if anyone finds it LMK.

I'm a tycoon game fan. I'd actually argue they are probably the most interesting games to me in general.

1 hour ago, MegaphoneStallone said:

It's available on GOG. I have had it for about a year.

It's as fantastic as I remember it in like 1997!
I also love Theme Park. I've been actively looking for it, so if anyone finds it LMK.

I'm a tycoon game fan. I'd actually argue they are probably the most interesting games to me in general.

Yeah, Theme Hospital and Theme Park are awesome games. Would love some kind of rerelease one day. Wasn't an indie dev having a crack at a new Theme Hospital-style game? Or did I dream that? Also, Transport Tycoon is dope as hell!

6 hours ago, DylanC said:

Yeah, Theme Hospital and Theme Park are awesome games. Would love some kind of rerelease one day. Wasn't an indie dev having a crack at a new Theme Hospital-style game? Or did I dream that? Also, Transport Tycoon is dope as hell!

I wanna try Transport Tycoon, sounds lit.

Honestly, not too sure on the Theme Hospital-style game front. Maybe, I don't keep up so much with gaming news.
All I know is I'm content with my GOG version.