Register Now
killamch89

Nintendo Has Jumped On The Bandwagon...

12 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Same. I've entirely fell out of vogue with mobile gaming. It used to be much better when all we had was crappy Java games.

The early mobile games like the original Dead Space for ios was a pretty solid title and diablo as well. It's been pretty horrible since 2013-2014 though.

8 hours ago, killamch89 said:

The early mobile games like the original Dead Space for ios was a pretty solid title and diablo as well. It's been pretty horrible since 2013-2014 though.

Aye. Just a whole lot of microtransactions and such.

18 hours ago, Alyxx said:

Aye. Just a whole lot of microtransactions and such.

I know of people who have spent 10k on a single mobile game - In my mind, I'm like I wouldn't even spend 10K on a gaming PC or most items that won't drastically improve my lifestyle. Why would I even waste it on a stupid game?

4 hours ago, killamch89 said:

I know of people who have spent 10k on a single mobile game - In my mind, I'm like I wouldn't even spend 10K on a gaming PC or most items that won't drastically improve my lifestyle. Why would I even waste it on a stupid game?

And this is why mobile games exists, cause people like that exists.

11 hours ago, Alyxx said:

And this is why mobile games exists, cause people like that exists.

Yeah, I always said casual gamers are a big part of the reason we are in this mess in the gaming industry in the first place...Most of them just spend the money without actually thinking about what it is they are actually spending their money on and how does it help them in the long run.

55 minutes ago, killamch89 said:

Yeah, I always said casual gamers are a big part of the reason we are in this mess in the gaming industry in the first place...Most of them just spend the money without actually thinking about what it is they are actually spending their money on and how does it help them in the long run.

As someone who earns money myself I cannot imagine wasting it on mobile games.

1 hour ago, Alyxx said:

I've barely spent money on mobile games at all...

And some of the idiots are so proud of themselves for wasting so much money on something that can disappear at any second. I always ask them what would they do if the game was pulled from both the Android and IOS store tomorrow and you just wasted thousands on that mobile game. The response is usually they'll do the same in another game...Absolute madness!