Register Now
Kane99

Anyone still play Red Dead Redemption online?

So it's almost been 2 years since RDR2 came out. I enjoyed the game for the most part, but the online mode for me, has always felt weaker compared to the single player. I like that you can customize your character a lot more, but it still feels limited when it comes to it. I wanted to make a really fat avatar, but you could only give a chubby belly and that's about it. As well, it's a literal grind in order to really get anything good, which in turn kind of drags the fun down a bit. I don't mind doing missions, but when they barely pay anything out,  I usually just give up and move on to another game. 

I last played RDR2 online a few months ago. I want to jump back into it and give it another chance, but I don't know if it's really changed enough to warrant that. Has anything new come along to give a boost to the online mode? 

Are you guys still into RDR2 online, or have you since moved on? GTA Online will continue to over-take it I think. 

17 minutes ago, ARx182 said:

I occasionally play Red Dead Redemption 2 Online, but not regularly. It's not quite as good as GTA V Online, but it is still a good game. GTA V Online is past its prime yet still much better, to put it that way.

Yeah I agree. With RDRO, I don't think they intended it to stick around as long as GTA V's online. I suspect RDRO will start to dwindle in numbers, if it hasn't already. I can see GTA V Online sticking around for many years. Hell, I bet they're going to wait even longer to release GTA 6.