Register Now
killamch89

Most Complicated Moral System In A Video Game Series

18 hours ago, Heatman said:

I never really got the opportunity to play this game Deus Ex yet. I have seen it been mentioned on several occasion. It seems like I would look into it. 

You should mate - the story of each game is mind-blowing and complex. Hands-down some of the best storywriting I can remember in any videogame I ever played and you get to see subtle things like the political tension between various groups of society and how some individuals are treated compared to others. It really is a mirror of our world but with a slightly more futuristic twist to it.

5 hours ago, killamch89 said:

You should mate - the story of each game is mind-blowing and complex. Hands-down some of the best storywriting I can remember in any videogame I ever played and you get to see subtle things like the political tension between various groups of society and how some individuals are treated compared to others. It really is a mirror of our world but with a slightly more futuristic twist to it.

Seriously, I just had to go check out the launch trailer and it's absolutely fantastic with what I saw in it. I'm including it in my my wishlist right now.